With years working with companies to improve finance processes, we pooled our resources to make a toolset to structure and accelerate this process. We launched our finance assessment process with CIMA in 2014 – and over 150 UK companies completed the assessment.
Its a concise high impact process that will help you to understand:
- How you compare to peers and best practice
- Focused opportunities for improvement in planning, reporting and consolidation
- Roadmap and indicative business case
Step 1 – online CPM Assessment
We set up your access to the online assessment tool – it covers planning, reporting, consolidation and performance management.
This takes 30 mins to complete – and provides you a report that:
- Helps you assess and score your processes
- Benchmarks your processes against peers and leading practices
- Identifies opportunities for improvements
Many organisations who did this encouraged different roles within the finance function to participate – so they could capture a range of opinions prior to the workshops.
Step 2 – Finance workshops
We run workshops with you using the output of the CPM assessment tool to:
- Assess the current position
- Prioritising by cost, incremental value, ease of execution and risk
- Examine relevant case
- High level design of selected options
We use the output from the workshop to create a vision of the future processes with business case benefits and costs.
Step 3 – Finance Blueprint and Roadmap
We work with you to consolidate the information gathered and workshop findings into a report.
The blueprint and roadmap contains:
- Current processes assessment with opportunities to improve
- A “To Be” process definition
- Alignment of strategies: Business, IT and external software vendor
- A roadmap for change: scope, high level plan, indicative costs, resource requirements and risk assessment
- A Business case for the change
Provide your details to receive an information pack on the Finance Improvement Process.
We will not disclose your personal data or any other personal data provided by you to us to any third party.